The usual norm these days is running Android applications and games on the desktop these days. With the development of technology, there are as many as options available these days. The desktop, as well as the mobile OS, should merge with some category of speculation of the OS. Hence Android emulators such as Nox App Player assist us in playing other Android apps and games on the desktop. The Nox app player 4.4.2 is present for both Mac OS Sierra and windows which include 7, 8, 8.1, XP, 10, and SP3.
Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulator available to enjoy the experience of gaming and another Android app. There are many Android emulators available online like Bluestacks, Andyroid, Youwave, Droid4x. Some games are not supported by all these emulators. Nox app player is the emulator that has many advanced features to support many Android apps. There is enhanced response with Nox app player as it follows easier operation, and bigger screen. Since the player is efficient, stable and powerful it is said to possess greater stability. It is also said to possess enhanced stability and compatibility. There are many new features added to the app which is beneficial for the users in many ways.
Installing Nox app player on Windows is quite simple and effortless. It takes only a couple of minutes for the installation process. Once the installation is complete, the Nox app player diagram presents whatever is required in order to help the user get started. It shows the file settings, the capability to drag and drop and ways to navigate. Once the installation is complete the user can start using the same.
How to Download Nox App Player for Windows 10/8.1/7?
Customizing the settings is made possible for the users with Nox app player as their desire. The users need to get to general and hunt for updates and they need to enable Nox app player launch in the startup. Users also have the facility to clear the cache and change the language too. The best part of the player is that everything is self-explanatory. Also, the start-up settings, performance settings, graphics rendering mode and frame settings can be altered under advanced. For users who desire to make use of more memory than default and make use of more CPU can be changed.
For users who desire to have shortcuts can navigate to shortcut section where shortcuts can be set for the menu, home, recent tasks, back, zoom in and out and plenty more. Users also have the choice of what needs to be present in the toolbar in the interface section. Also, window sizing options can be enabled or disabled with the player.
About Android on Desktop:
The interface of Nox app player is very clean and clear. When the user looks at the installation, It seems everything resides on the same page. The user can also notice that there are not many apps on the page. The desktop screen looks like a TV box on a desktop screen or a large-sized Android tablet. The Google search bar is present on the top, bottom dock and two rows of icons present. The user can also find a status bar and is for Android 4.4.2; hence the complete screen is used when notifications are pulled out. Even though windows taskbar, notifications can be obtained; hence the user can never miss out on anything.
Nox App Player Navigation:
Similar to Android device, using Nox app player is simple and easy. Click and drag can be used in this app. The right-hand side also possesses a handy navigation bar which holds a number of options such as multi-player, video recording, volume control and game control set-up. For users who desire to avert the black bar along the black border can opt for a full-screen mode for Nox app player. This is a perfect option for games and hence gamers opt for this. Also for users who do not make use of keyboard shortcuts and desire to view, get back home, or look at recent views can look at the bottom of the navigation bar for three buttons and can be used. Recent apps can be viewed just as seen on a mobile by swiping up and by clicking and holding an app to close it.
It is dream come true for users to play Android apps and games on the desktop. By this way, usage is made easy and simple.
Requirements for Installing Nox App Player on Windows PC:
You need to take care of some points that you required to enjoy Nox App Player. Here are the minimum requirements to have Nox app player on PC.
- 2.2 GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB Video Memory.
- 1 GB Graphics Card or more than that.
- 3GB Video memory.
Nox App Player Download For Windows and Mac:
Download Nox for PC
Download .EXE File
(Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Find the downloaded file on your Windows PC or Laptop and click to install
- Run Nox App Player after it is done installing.
- It will ask to fill in your Gmail ID and password, fill in the details and log in.
- Now you can download apps from the play store on your Windows computer.
Download Nox for Mac
(Minimum macOS Sierra 10.12)
- Go to Downloads Folder and Open the Nox App installer
- Run the installation process.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID and the installation completes.
- Now download apps from play store on your Mac and enjoy!
Features of Nox App Player:
- This is already integrated by the Google play store. You do not need to download or integrate it again.
- It allows you to open multiplayer by just a single click.
- No Apk file is required if you have it in your PC. All you need to do is just drag and drop into Nox app player and you are good to go.
- You can easily take the backup of Nox app player in your Windows PC.
- It allows you to turn on/off the root mode easily by the button provided in the latest version.
- You can easily capture a picture by Nox app player and it will be automatically saved in your PC
- It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1/7 XP & Mac devices.
- Very Simple to use and you can easily get the app on your PC
- It is absolutely free.
- You will have the best game experience with Nox android app player.
- Apps like File Manager, Facebook Lite, Camera are already installed.
- Nox android emulator has a quick and fast response speed.
- Nox app player is very easy to use and a friendly emulator.
- This emulator also provides shaking feature.
- Google Play Store and Browser is also available on Nox emulator.
- Nox App Player for PC is fully compatible with gamepads and controllers.
- Have the best gaming experience with Nox app player.
Windows and Mac users can enjoy all the cool features present with Nox app player. They are compatible and stable Android emulator which is leading to performance and technology. This is also considered as a free tool and hence many users opt for it to use Android apps and games from their desktop. There is also a tailor-made Nox app player for game developers. Here the software UI is redesigned so that a game-oriented Android emulator is developed. By this way, the Android applications and mobile games converted into windows-system compatible software so that it can be run on PC. With such beneficial features and uses, Nox app player can be used.